Freedom and flexibility. All of our workers work from either the comfort of their own home or a local coworking space, which ever suits them best! Requirements to join the Gen Leads team include a quiet workspace, reliable internet access and a working telephone (we can also provide you access to our Skype acc if this is easier!) We use apps such as Google Drive, Slack and Skype to work on a schedule that fits our lives ensuring we have a work/life balance. We communicate daily via slack, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
Join us. From anywhere.
Want to help everyone become more productive at work? We’re hiring.
Work With Us
Building workplace friendships. Just because we work from home doesn’t mean you are working alone! Thanks to Slack and an amazing workplace culture, our team talk daily and ensure that we have a good laugh. We converse in topics not just about work but also our families, weekends, holidays and life in general (this is not an obligation of any sort). In 2020 we will be holding our first annual event where we all come together for an all-team retreat.
Workplace learning. You start your role with a detailed onboarding experience to learn about our services, team culture, and the business. You are introduced to the team on your first day & those that you will be working closely with. At Gen Leads we ensure that our team are constantly learning, not only with regular feedback but also from a professional development aspect. We ensure that if and when there are updates to our clients industries that you are notified and are confident in dealing with the industry updates.
Let’s grow together. One of our missions is to ensure everyone is productive at work. Our leadership team makes our profitability and KPI plans clear, and with a value to ensure that you are confident to work on call campaigns whilst ensuring you have all relevant parties best interest at heart. Our team doesn’t just work for the sake of working, our team care about the work they do, the clients that they work for and providing a service to those that they are communicating with on a daily basis.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive hourly rate
- 1 annual company retreat
- Software setup
- Professional development assistance
About Gen Leads
Gen Leads is an Australian based outbound marketing agency with over 10 years of experience. We work with a range of industries including; Allied Health, Tech, Membership Services and Saas. We are a work from home organisation allowing our employees to have the work from home balance that they desire.
About the role/s
We are looking for people with sales / call centre experience that have the knowledge and drive to exceed both our and our customers expectations. The role is to contact and nurture prospects, as well as booking in appointments with the relevant team members when suitable.
Flexible working days and hours
- Booking appointments with the client’s current database
- Contacting potential and existing candidates to promote the client’s current offers as well as products and services
- Identify new sales opportunities for the clients
- Manage leads that require nurturing
- Experience in a telesales environment ESSENTIAL
- Experience in cold calling and dealing with hot transfer leads is desired
- Outgoing, friendly personality with great communication skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident manner
- Positive approach to influence others
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent team culture and inclusions
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Opportunities to move into a call centre management role
- Work mobile phone
- Flexible working days and hours
- Industry award wage + super